Where do we even start with this week? The trailer absolutely thre everyone into a frenzy, then Star Wars: Rebels had to go and make everyone emotional and
- That time even the BBC knew we were freaking out online (BBC)
- The Force Awakens is definitely PG-13 (Star Wars Underworld)
- The Independent does its best to provide everyone with TFA tickets (Independent)
- Princess Leia looks her age and we’re proud of that (Salon)
- The Daily Show had a perfect answer for the #BoycottStarWarsVII trolls (Rolling Stone)
On Clone Corridor we’ve been incredibly busy as well. A serious thanks to everyone who’s dropped by this week!
- The Poster and Sneak Peeks Are Here
- Star Wars Anthology Films We’d Like to See #3: Thomas’ ‘The New Mandalor’
- Corridor Chat: Online Bookings in the UK Go Into Meltdown
- Corridor Chat: #CelebrateStarWarsVII and Diversity
- The Star Wars Trailer
- My Star Wars Moment: Playing Star Wars
- Review: ‘Star Wars Rebels’ – ‘Relics of the Old Republic’
- ‘I’m no one’: Rey and the Lone Warrior
- Guestpost: ‘Leia, Padme and Rhyming Star Wars’ by David Salazar
- The Phantom Menace trailer and The Force Awakens trailer
For this week’s Fanart of the Week I’ve decided to go with the major news of the week, namely the Star Wars trailer. Although in all honesty, that decision was made for me when I saw the fan-made poster below:
This stunning piece of Star Wars beauty was made by Laura Racero. She said the following about it on her blog:
Digitally painted, assembled and textured in Photoshop, using promo pictures as reference, and copyright free images of stars and nebula. This piece has taken me forever. When I thought I couldn’t finish it and be completely happy with the result, the final trailer was released and I found inspiration in all that amazing footage and epic music –that was the motivating Force I needed.
Definitely drop by Laura Racero’s Tumblr page, she’s got loads of amazing art on there or follow her on Twitter!